Pre-Construction Is Where Proper Planning Will Guarantee Your Success
A pre-construction service consultation allows us to discover your building needs and objectives early and offer you solutions and options based on our decades of commercial construction management. We will provide answers to all of your questions and concerns so that you can make informed decisions when choosing how you want your building project to be designed, constructed, and budgeted. A pre-construction service plan provides a road map for reaching your specific building goals and objectives.
Pre-Construction Services Include
- An Informal review of your project to determine needs and objectives and arrive at a mutual understanding of requirements that will need to be met.
- Prepare preliminary evaluation defining proposed scope and costs based on the requirements outlined during the informal review.
- Provide refined evaluation and advice on site selection and use, alternate designs, materials, and building systems, equipment installation, construction schedules, project delivery methods (CM, Bid, Design-Build), selection and coordination of professional services of architects, engineers, surveyors, testing laboratories, and specialty subcontractors all as needed.
- Preparation of project schedules, request for proposals, bidding documents, building permits, licenses and fees.
- Ongoing evaluation and updating of schedules and budget throughout pre-construction.